I love the French Dip Cupcakes recipe I found on Emily Bites and I was pumped to see that she has other cupcake recipes. I wanted to use up the remaining wonton wrappers that I had leftover from making these a couple of weeks ago so I searched around and found the perfect thing! I made the Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes and they were AWESOME!! I served them with some Alexia Roasted Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper potato puffs and green beans.
Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes (From Emily Bites)
- 1.2 lbs boneless, skinless thin chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 5 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese wedges
- 4T Frank’s Red Hot wing sauce
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 1c shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 9 muffin cups with cooking spray
- Combine the chicken, cheese wedges, and wing sauce in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 and 1/2 minutes. Stir to combine once it is heated through.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper in each of the 9 cups and place in the oven about 2 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in each cup and cover with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese. Cover with a wonton wrapper and repeat the chicken and cheese process.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
These were yummy, slightly spicy, and delicious!!