So I have been neglecting this blog for the past month and I have really missed it! I started a new job at the beginning of May and started at my new store in June and I am happy to report that things are going GREAT AND I TRULY LOVE IT!!
This week is my last week of having 2 days off in a row so I am trying to savor it. We will be switching to optimized hours at the beginning of August, which means my schedule will be changing some. Even though my schedule will be changing, I am looking forward to working 10 hour days during the week, because I think 2 extra hours in the evening will really make a difference.
There are a few things I would like to get done before working all weekend:
- Finish my grocery list and head to the grocery store
- Do some research on crockpot meals and quick fix dinners and compile a list to use when I get off work at 7
- Work out today and tomorrow (Zumba today at 4:30 and Zumba toning tomorrow at 4:30) NO EXCUSES
- I got a new DSLR camera so I plan on spending some time playing with it and doing more research because it is a lot to learn!
- Sign up for Flickr for photo sharing (general photography)
Have a wonderful day!!!