Last Thursday while I was shopping in Harris Teeter I saw that they had both blueberries and strawberries on sale. I love fruit and thought that I could use these plus blackberries to make a quick fruit salad!
Quick Fruit Salad:
- 1 container blueberries
- 1 container blackberries
- 1 container strawberries
- 1 package Jello instant pudding mix, vanilla flavored
- Rinse all fruit and quarter the strawberries
- Add fruit to a large bowl
- Sprinkle the instant pudding mix over the top of the fruit (the plain mix NOT prepared) to lightly cover
- Mix well
- Cover and refrigerate to allow time for the pudding mix to combine with the fruit juices to create a sweet tasting dressing for the fruit salad
**I think if there had been more fruit juices in my fruit salad it would have worked just a tad bit better, but it was still delicious!
I can’t wait to try this idea with other fruits as well